Friday, December 18, 2009

Mistletones


The wait is over! Brittany and I (Beautiful Notions) officially release our sophmore album today, December 18th, 2009. We've spent the past two months slaving away to ruin your favorite holiday songs, and I feel we've surpassed our wildest expectations. Luckily, no one else really has much in the way of expectations for Beautiful Notions, so we don't have to live up to anything.


Honestly, it was a lot of fun (which is really the point), and I greatly enjoy the creative process and re-connecting with Brittany. Never a dull moment and an unbelievable amount of laughter. We're looking forward to hosting a small holiday party tonight to drink some wassail, perform a song or two, warm ourselves by the fireplace DVD and toast to good friends. If you'd like a CD, please let us know. If you're in Hawaii, Brittany will be there for the holidays to give you your copy. If you're in Kansas/Missouri, I will be there for you to distribute copies out of a car trunk.

Best wishes!
_Michael

1 comment:

  1. I am so sad I couldn't be in SF for your par-tay. Thanks for hauling an album all the way to KC for me!

    ReplyDelete